Director of Sales
We are looking for a high-performing Director of Sales to spearhead new business opportunities for mega deals with strategic players in the financial market, such as banks and insurance companies.
The right candidate must be an accomplished, quota-carrying sales leader to share his/her skills, make an immediate impact, and help grow our customer base.
This role will require the implementation of strategies that will allow the company to grow and scale quickly.
A leading and significant position, 100% hands on.
Reporting to CEO.
- Lead overall sales process and provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Drive complex transactions as well as higher cadence transactions, while ensuring consistent and predictable growth and success
- Contribute to the strategic product and service offering of the company to the financial market
- Develop and handle strong relationships within our Enterprise market segment, looking for opportunities to add value for the customer and develop additional revenue
- Negotiate deal terms, pricing, and resolve concerns to close deals
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Establish the local sales infrastructure – support teams and partnerships in the target markets
- Frequent travels abroad
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in sales and partnership development with a proven track record of building relationships and winning business – Must
- Experience in successfully selling to banks or insurance companies.
- Solid knowledge of and global relationships within the financial industry
- Shown success navigating large organizations and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and decision-making process
- 5+ years in demonstrated sales leadership in SaaS software with a shown track-record of consistently exceeding annual quota and performance targets
- Excellent understanding of managing a sales pipeline
- Market analysis, events networking, public speaking, and strategic alliance development capabilities
- Outstanding oral and written English communication and presentation skills
- Go-Getter, self-directed and resourceful with a strong work ethic
- Willing and able to travel worldwide
- Nothing less than a perfect English
- Prior experience in Latin America and familiarity with local languages – big advantage